- Promote initiatives for cooperative policing with neighbor agencies to free up funds for improved crime prevention.
- Increase development of neighborhood watch program.
- Promote a police auxiliary staffed by senior citizen volunteers to perform welfare checks and other services, which will free up our deputies for crime prevention and enforcement.
Commercial and Business Development:
- Ensure timely development of the Five Lagunas Mall renovation while minimizing impacts during construction.
- Continue revitalizing our infrastructure.
- Maintain and enhance our city’s business-friendly environment.
Cooperation with School District:
- Explore means of ensuring more fair elementary school placement.
- Enhance safe routes to schools.
- Improve recreational opportunities.
- Utilize my county-wide and regional experience and relationships to promote and protect the needs of Laguna Hills residents and businesses.
- Ensure that our legislative representatives promote efforts to provide reliable water supply to Southern California, and oppose any attempts to delay the “California water fix” to correct flaws in the California delta, which provides 30% of the Southern California water supply.